lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

number 10 ---> Free time interests/activities/hobbies.


Hello blogger friends. I hope you’re good. today, I’m going to write about my free time activities. this is a very typical topic for an English class, I think. Ok, let’s go.

when I have some free time, I like to read a good book, a novel, or poetry, but I don’t like short stories that much. I like listening music, and playing my clarinet. besides, I love to go to the theatre, because I like drama a lot, and I have been in a drama class for four years, and I like watching movies, in the cinema or in my house. obviously, I like to hang out with my friends. unfortunately, now that I’m in the university, I have less free time, and I can’t do all the things I like to in my non class time. but, I always find a time, even if it’s a short time, to do things that I like. I like to have more free time to do all that thing that I like to do, specially for read more, because now I feel that I’m only reading about sociology, and as you can imagine, sometimes it’s very boring. I like to read a novel, a very good novel, but I’m steel looking for it, and time to read it.
I think that I don’t have some illegal/forbidden things in my favourite things to do list, so, this part is very FOME, I think.
talking about things that eat’s into my free time, this is a very good example, an English class on Monday morning, in which we have to write this blog J. Besides, all the things that you have to read when you’re studying a career like sociology consumes a lot of time, and after reading all that you don’t have the interest of reading anything else, and I don’t like that.
there is other thing that consumes all my free time, and is called facebook. I hate it, but I use it all the time. it’s like an addiction. it’s like the TV, I don’t like that much, but when I have some free time I watch it without thinking.
that’s it my friends.
good night and good luck.

3 comentarios:

  1. Stop being a facebook-adict xD.
    I like to read important things too, like poetry and novels. But I like short stories too. So what.

    Toasted bread.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I thinks that fb is very adictive, but i thing that sometimes we are so tired that need to do somethings in wich we dont need think to much: facebook is ideal for this.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i like listening music, and i like to play music,i mean, play the guitar. They are both great.

    see you around

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar