lunes, 26 de octubre de 2009

Post number --> 9

Hello, my blogger friends, I’m writing today my second post, because Judy is crazy today. She want that we write tree post!!well, as you can see, I`m going to write about the Social Science Faculty, my beloved faculty (jojó).this faculty is in the Juan Gómez Millas campus, with other faculties, the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Art, the Faculty of Philosophy and Humanities, and the Institute of Communication and Image.The Social Science Faculty is a four flour building, with a library (jajaja), and a canteen.The only problem is that the faculty was build to have space for tree careers (sociology, anthropology and psychology), but now we have four (education is a new career in this faculty). And now we haven’t enough space for all the students

2 comentarios: