lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Paris --> A PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.


hello you, my blogger friends. today I'm going to talk about a country I would like to visit.
I really don’t have any particularly country I would like to visit (I want to visit a lot of places in the earth), but I think that I like to go to France, to Paris, to practice my French. also, there are some places in there that I want to know, like La Sorbonne, Les Invalides, Notre Dame, Le Sacré Coeur, le Petit Palais (Museum of Fine Arts) and of corse, the graveyards of Montparnasse and Pierre Lachaise, where I’d like to visit the tomb of Jean Paul Sarte and Simonne de Beuvoir, and of corse, the tomb of Julio Cortázar.
some times, I think that more than in a holiday trip, I’d like to go to study something in there, because I like a lot the urban life. besides that, in Paris there is one of the best schools of Social Science, the EHESS, École des Hauts Études en Sciences Sociales (School for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences), where I think it’ll be a nice place to study a post-degree in Social Science, or maybe in other subject, like linguistics or literature.
that’s why I`d like to visit Paris.
good night and good luck.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello isidro
    I think all the people wants to go to France, at least the sociologist.
    I hope i'll go sometime
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We are not so original, a lot of us want to travel to France and a lot of us want to study there... :P See you there.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also want to go there, unfortunately it's too expensive to go and stay there.
    And if I had enough time and money, I would go to the north of France, where my last name came from (it's a little city)
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Maybe you can go to Paris and stay in Diego´s house, hi´s going to study Sociology there :)
    I don´t know what else to say...
    see you around

    au revoir

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Te lo pido: saca esa foto.
    la he dejado de soportar. es un tanto asquerosa.
    tanto.
    Por favor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Sigo sin entender qu[e te da por ir donde esos arrogantes, fascistas y hediondos.
    Sigo pregunt[andomelo... de vez en cuando

    ResponderEliminar