lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009

number One -> GOOD AND BAD POINTS.


first of all: hello you, my fans, this is my new blog for my really new English life. I'm isidro, a Sociology student in a strange english class, where I have to create a blog to practice, I think, my English.
okei, lets talk about me. I was born on a hot night, a six of november, in 1990, so, as you can see, I'm 18 years old. this year, I've started studing sociology at the University of Chile, so, I've had a lot of interesting subjects in here, like Sociology, Anthropology and Contemporary World History.
I also do other things, like play clarinet with my band, called "La Orquesta Chora". We play some jazz, and some gypsy music, and also cumbia, and some Chilean music. I also like literature, to read and to write.
I'd like to say a last thing. when I started at the University, I wasn't very sure about studing Sociology, but now i am :). so, I hope things continue like there are, learning a lot of new stuff, and of corse, I hope that this blog would be an important tool to improve my english, in my new English life.
good night & good luck.


5 comentarios:

  1. dear titi ai dont nou inglish bicós the inglish of the escul is laic the mushrum.
    así que te escribiré en español: me gustó tu introducción al inglés, pero el italiano, que no sé, es mejor!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Isidro
    Studying Sociology is a great choice. What do you mean "strange"?!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello comrad isidro
    i liked your post, it was really great
    keep being "choro"
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi titi, i'm your new english classmate in your strange english class. I have your Bike
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. "good night and good luck" this is a very good final... I liked this movie :)

    ResponderEliminar